Thursday 24 May 2012

Digipak

Digipak



This is the front cover of my Digipak. It consists of the same picture which is displayed on my album advert so it is obvious to fans of what album this it.
This has the name of the band clear to see & the name of the album.

This is the inside cover of my Digipak. I have used a picture of cassettes which is retro in these modern times & which also has a relation to music.
The main feature of this cover is that is displays the names of the members of the band & what each member musically plays. It also displays some featured artists which would be well know to the fans.



This is the artwork which will be behind the CD, the picture is a still shot from our music video, it contains two of the main characters in the video.


This is the back cover of my Digipak. I have used a microphone as the main image which also has an relation with music. The bands name is large & clear to see. This cover also contains information to provide to the buyer. This would be the track listing, bonus EP's & website.









No comments:

Post a Comment